Document: MOD01 – Revision 30/06/2022
Hotel Il Portico
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n.196 and of the articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 679/2016
Holder of the treatment: of personal data is the undersigned Hotel Il Portico, registered and operational headquarters at Hotel Il Portico, presso Piazza Santuario, 2 28822 Cannobio (VB). The above rights may be exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the owner or to one of the managers, also through a person in charge. The request may also be sent by registered letter or e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Treatments carried out and purposes:The following personal and identification data of the contact person who will interface with our company will be collected:
- 1.1 Company name of the company or service center, identity of the association, name and surname of the sole proprietorship;
- 1.2 Address of the registered office, operational headquarters or local units;
- 1.3 Name and surname of the legal representative, managers, employees or employees;
- 1.4 Credit institutions with which you have relations and the relative bank details;
- 1.5 Telephone number of the switchboard, extensions and fax;
- 1.6 Institutional and direct email addresses;
- 1.7 Documentation relating to websites developed on behalf of clients.
The data will be processed for the purposes:
- a) Management of relationships with customers, acquisition of data in the case of supply of services, supply of products, acquisition of data for financing, rental or leasing of equipment and software;
- b) Verification of the degree of customer satisfaction with regard to the services offered by Hotel Il Portico, through personal interviews, sending questionnaires by fax, mail or e-mail;
- c) Promotion of products or services offered by Hotel Il Portico, exchange of communications relating to the economic, administrative and commercial activity of the company;
- d) Sending by fax, mail or e-mail of advertising material on the services or products offered by Hotel Il Portico;
- e) Promotion of events such as Workshops, Conferences, Fairs where Hotel Il Portico is organizer or participant;
- f) Issuance of transport documents, invoices and credit notes, ordinary and VAT accounting, management of receipts and payments.
The provision of personal data referred to above is not mandatory, the refusal would prevent, with particular reference to the sub point. lett. a), the inability of Hotel Il Portico to be able to provide the requested service to the customer.
Promotion of products, services, events such as Workshops, Conferences, Fairs where Hotel Il Portico is the organizer or participant; business consultancy, development of offers for services / performances of Hotel Il Portico .
In addition to the purposes described above, personal data may also be processed to fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation or by community legislation.
Modalità di raccolta dei dati
- Directly from the interested party or at the Hotel Il Portico offices, at the time of establishing the commercial relationship, placing an order, requesting an offer or signing of a contract;
- b) Directly from the interested party through communications via fax or e-mail;
- c) Directly to the interested party on the occasion of commercial visits for the proposal of products or services subject to the activity of Hotel Il Portico ;
- d) Directly by the interested party through telephone interviews;
- e) Directly by the interested party through collaborations in partnership between Hotel Il Portico , and professionals or professional firms with whom the interested party has collaborative relationships;
- f) From public sources such as telephone directories, advertisements by the interested party, through websites that are in possession and authorized to process such personal data;
- g) through the websites owned by Hotel Il Portico when subscribing to the Hotel Il Portico newsletter;
This information is given to the interested party, or to the person from whom the data are collected, at the time of the start of the relationship, they will then be registered and collected at Hotel Il Portico , with legal and operational headquarters at Hotel Il Portico, at Piazza Santuario, 2 28822 Cannobio (VB). The data will be processed in compliance with the personal data protection code, kept in such a way as to ensure confidentiality, avoid destruction or use by third parties unrelated to Hotel Il Portico .
The data processing will be carried out manually (for example, on paper) and / or through automated tools (for example, using electronic procedures and media), with logic related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in order to guarantee security and the confidentiality of data, protected by devices and antivirus that prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing the data.
Data communication and scope of dissemination: The data may be disclosed to the following categories of subjects which it uses for the performance of certain activities functional to the provision of its services: Accounting firm for accounting / tax obligations; Business, tax and legal consulting firms or firms, Payment banks; Law firm in the event of a dispute; Public Administration for communications required by law; Companies that provide services for carrying out the activity for which you have come into contact and that partially or fully complete the services offered, such as post offices, shippers, couriers. The data will not be transferred abroad.
Storage Time: The data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the aforementioned purposes in compliance with the terms of the law, for the period corresponding to fiscal, accounting, administrative needs and to document ours.
Rights of the interested party: pursuant to art. from 15 to 22 of the European Reg. 679/2016 you are recognized and guaranteed the full right to: ask the Data Controller for access to personal data and the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concern you or to oppose to their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability. This right can be exercised via email to email@example.com.
The Data Controller will interrupt the processing when the communication of revocation of the previously expressed consent is received.
To exercise their rights, the interested party can contact the following address Hotel Il Portico, legal and operational headquarters at Hotel Il Portico, at Piazza Santuario, 2 28822 Cannobio (VB), for the attention of the Data Processing Manager, or can send a communication to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaint to the supervisory authority: The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event that their requests for information addressed to the Data Controller have not resulted in satisfactory responses. The reference Authority is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.